Led development of a new back-end for one of the biggest American companies in the health care insurance industry.
- Designed and developed large-scale Projects, involved in all phases of SDLC.
- Write modern, performant, maintainable code for a diverse array of client and internal projects
- Code and test software based upon software specifications and design. Configured the CI/CD pipeline.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Actively helped manage, estimate and scope out the project.
Worked closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Helped migrate the back-end from a monolith to separate umbrella based on an microservice architecture.
- Written and implemented efficient code
- Troubleshoot and resolved issues in existing software
Develop and implement new software programs.
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Communicate with multi-disciplinary teams of engineers, designers, producers, and clients on a daily basis
Designed and developed large-scale Projects, involved in all phases of SDLC.
- Created multiple web applications, participating in the whole process of their development: product design and estimation, code design and development, DevOps, UI/UX design, product launch and maintenance.
- Developed unit and end-to-end tests for both front-end and back-end.
- Created and maintained the documentation and build/deploy setup with multiple environments throughout the whole duration of the project.